Finance Manager, Slough, Hybrid, £50,000
My client, a subsidiary which is part of a listed group is looking for an ambitious finance manager to join the team in Slough. The role will manage the finances for a group of SMEs internationally and will offer lots of room for personal development.
What will your responsibilities in the role be?
- Preparation of the UK monthly management accountants and ownership of P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Looking at cost of sales, gross margin, and monitoring costs against budgets.
- Assisting finance team with internal and external audit requirements, responsible for VAT returns.
What experience do you need for the role?
- Studying/QBE accountant
- Manufacturing experience desirable
- Demonstrated communicator
What else would add to your application?
- Highly organised individual
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT and Data management skills
Why would you want to work for the organisation?
- Small feel as part of a large business
- Conveniently placed office close to public transport
- Global footprint (UK, US, China, EU)
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email email@example.com