A specialist mortgage lender
The Finance Manager will sit across the Financial Control and Cash Management teams to help support the effective management of cash and financial control. It’s a broad role which will encompass BAU and Project/Process improvement work across both areas and will help strengthen the financial control environment by helping to improve the current analysis and re-engineer or automate existing processes.
The role will be split accordingly:
- 50% - BAU supervision/support of Financial Control and Cash Management
- 25% - Driving process improvements through automation/re-engineering to enhance the control environment
- 25%- Project deliverables such as yearly audit’s
Who we're looking for (essential criteria):
- Financial services experience – securitisations or mortgages.
- Advanced level of Microsoft excel – experience of building and streamlining excel work files.
- Experienced Financial Management experience within a multi company environment.
- Knowledge of treasury/cash management and financial systems – preferably Oracle or similar
- EIR modelling experience
- Hedge accounting experience
What you will receive in return:
A 6 month fixed term contract with the possibility of a permanent role
£60,000 - £70,000 plus benefits
Remote working with occasional travel to head office