£30000 - £350000 per annum
4 days ago
EMEA Payroll Specialist - £30000 - £35000 - Slough - 10 month FTC
My fantastic client require a Payroll Accountant for a period of 5 months to cover a busy period. This role will offer great exposure working in an international business.
- Working closely with a team of 4, HR, Treasury and the country bureaus to manage the payrolls for the European entities, ensuring all inputs are properly authorised and accurately processed, and that each payroll is appropriately funded.
- Ensure payroll balance sheet accounts are reconciled and payroll costs accurately posted to the right cost centres.
- Ensure processes remain compliant with SOX and liaise with auditors when required.
- Ensure that European tax and payroll queries are answered by appropriate bureau or in-house subject matter experts.
- Ensure standard operating and SOX procedures are up to date and fit for purpose.
- Maintain departmental KPIs
- identify and help to implement process and system continuous improvements.
- Ensure process and system changes are introduced with minimal disruption to business as usual.
- Cover the Payroll Manager's absence, including managing the team of 4
- Satisfy any Payroll process requests from external, internal, SOX and HMRC auditors.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Significant UK Payroll experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- High level of computer application literacy including intermediate Excel and a range of Payroll packages and ERP systems. Experience of Oracle will be an advantage
- Team player able to demonstrate flexibility, effective communicator and cool under pressure.
- Exposure to SOX would also be advantageous, but not essential.
- IPPM qualified or studier preferred
EMEA Payroll Specialist - £22 - £25 per hour - Slough - 5 month contract
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.