15 days ago
Exclusive Credit Control Job - Apply today!
My client is a forward thinking, established company based near Reading Town Centre with great transport links.
They are currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. This role comes with a competitive salary + quarterly bonus + parking + a host of other superb benefits including an early finish on Fridays.
You will oversee a section of the UK Sales Ledger and be responsible for Credit Collections, analysis, reporting and query resolution within a varied portfolio of debtors including key accounts.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with experience in an Team based collections environment, ensuring accurate cash flow forecasting and hold overall responsibility for driving down DSO through effective and streamlined cash collection processes - obtaining timely payment from debtors via online banking, Credit Card and BACS.
You will be required to build long-standing relationships both internally and externally and solve any queries relating to invoices and disputes by partnering with stakeholders within the business.
- Credit Control, Credit Analysis & cash posting
- Obtaining payment from Clients using effective collection techniques via telephone/email
- Query resolution and Credit note processing resolving disputes efficiently
- Sales Ledger account reconciliations and associated commentary + forecasting
- Running stop processes on accounts and communicating with internal stakeholders
- Reporting overdue or doubtful debtors to Credit Manager
- Customer account maintenance
- Proven experience as a Credit Controller +2 years
- Confident, versatile telephone manner and fearless in collections
- Outgoing, engaging personality and the ability to work with a diverse portfolio of debtors
- Pro-active approach to collections and developing rapport with debtors
- Team Player who is happy to work within a Team and add value during busy periods
- Able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills - ledger production, statement production and ad-hoc reporting
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to join a highly respected business near Reading within a fun and vibrant team.
If this sounds like the ideal job for you please click to apply or contact James Adey on 01189 559 534 for further information.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.