£9 - £11 per hour
5 months ago
Credit Administrator - Temporary - £9-11 per hour
My client is a long-established FMCG company based near junction 12 of the M4, Reading. They are currently seeking a Credit Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
The Credit Control team is an intrinsic part of the Finance function and you will be recognised and rewarded for hard work and positive results.
In addition to free parking and other benefits. The working environment and culture is high-spirited, dynamic, busy and very sociable.
- Review the credit facility of new and existing accounts, amending/updating their credit facility based on orders, spend & frequency of sales.
- Re-assess existing customer's credit facilities and limits as new orders are made in line with policy and contracts.
- Making appropriate changes to credit limits.
- Imposing credit restrictions on orders or customer accounts liaising with Credit Manager, Sales Teams and/or the customer.
- Respond to requests from the sales team to assess the credit line for existing or prospective customers
- At peak times help with the opening of new customer accounts & account amendments
- At period end produce a reports showing payment status and highlight any areas of concern
- Supply customers with any copy documentation needed to secure approval of an order
- Review new orders, verifying coding and making any necessary amendments.
- Review the month end report of accounts trading over credit limit
- Process customer refunds
- Undertake any additional tasks that may be reasonably required by your line manager or the business from time to time.
- Able to demonstrate and articulate your prior experience of Credit limit setting and Credit risk reporting (+6 months minimum)
- Credit worthiness analysis and accurate review / application / reporting of results
- Sage and Dun and Bradstreet systems knowledge
- Inquisitive by nature with a solid understanding of how decisions impact the wider business
- Confident and adaptable communicator with excellent negotiation skills
- Able to multi-task, identify priorities and organise tasks accordingly.
- Outgoing, engaging personality and the ability to work with diverse stakeholders
- Team Player who is happy to work within a Team and add value during busy periods
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookup, data manipulation and reporting)
Please click to apply for this role or contact Zoe Jones on 01189 559 514 for further information.
Credit Administrator - Temporary - £10 per hour - Reading
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.