£38000 - £50000 per annum
19 days ago
Qualified Corporate Tax Senior, Swindon.
Taking full ownership of a portfolio of clients, you will be responsible for a wide range of interesting and complex tax work.
You will working with your close tax colleagues, and the wider accounting team to deliver a high standard of work to an existing portfolio of corporate businesses.
Further, your responsibilities will include :
- Building a successful and beneficial rapport with your clients, based on your expertise and trust.
- Assisting others with tax planning and advisory work.
- Participating in business development.
- Successful completion of compliance work, meeting the required deadlines.
- Liaising with HMRC.
- Review of work.
- Keeping up to date with new legislation, and advising your clients as necessary.
A minimum of an ATT qualification, with recent and relevant experience is necessary to be considered for this opportunity. Your experience will be gained from an accounting firm or practice, where you have developed your client relationship skills.
If you would like to be considered, and are interested in a confidential career conversation, please do apply today with a current copy of your CV.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.