OTE 35000 - 50000
12 months ago
About Wade Macdonald
Wade Macdonald is a leading independent specialist staffing business supplying professional Data Science staff to a range of businesses from FTSE 250 organisations, through to the SME. Specialist consultants supply to private and public sector clients as well as public practice.
Wade Macdonald was founded on the principles of adopting an honest, transparent ethical approach to recruitment. We provide a service that we would have wanted if we were clients ourselves.
Our Vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice across each of the core areas of expertise and the employer of choice for ambitious, career-focused recruitment professionals.
Our Mission is to connect the right people to the right roles, every time. We will achieve this by continuing to put people first - your people and our people. This means ensuring that we only act in the best interests of our clients, candidates and consultants.
- Sales calls to clients on a daily basis
- Identifying new Companies within your chosen vertical
- Arranging and attending Client meetings
- Becoming a specialist within the your vertical
- Negotiating Terms of Business
- Working closely with the Delivery team to ensure monthly targets are achieved
- Previous proven sales experience
- You must be confident, resilient and have a real passion for sales
- You must be someone who loves making sales calls and the feeling of excitement of developing new business
What you will get:
Wade Macdonald are committed to developing our employees and you will receive training from industry leaders who have gained their experience within both Corporate and Owner Managed environments, ensuring you get the best possible start to your career.
This will enable you to continue to build your sales skills and develop recruiting skills so you can achieve and enjoy a lasting and rewarding recruitment career. You will enjoy working in our fast paced, challenging yet supportive, fun and sociable environment. You will be rewarded for your success with a competitive base salary, plus uncapped commission and a wide range of excellent incentives and benefits.
We are planning aggressive growth over the next year, with will allow you the opportunity to fast track your career in our meritocratic culture.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.