£25000 - £28000 per annum
6 months ago
Assistant Accountant- Central Reading - £28,000 Per Annum + Benefits
Wade Macdonald are currently working with an amazing business in the heart of Reading on the recruitment of an Assistant Accountant. Due to a rapid period of growth, this global business are looking to expand their busy finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity utilise and build upon your accounting knowledge.
As the Assistant Accountant your duties would include:
- Management of the Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable functions
- Assisting with the Management Accounts
- Aiding with month end & year end duties
- Weekly payment runs
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the Management Accountant
The ideal candidate will have:
- AAT qualified or ACCA / CIMA studier
- Previous or similar Assistant Accountant knowledge
- Proficient level of Microsoft Excel ( V look ups & Pivot Tables)
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
This is a progressive role and the company will provide study support for the right candidate.
If this Assistant Accountant role looks of interest then please click apply or contact Ashley Page at Wade Macdonald.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.