Up to £30000 per annum
2 months ago
Assistant Accountant (12 Month FTC) - Farnborough - £30,000 + Extensive Benefits
My client is a global manufacturing business based in the outer Farnborough area. They are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their European Finance team on a permanent basis.
You will be reporting in to the Financial Controller. This is a Global Finance position and experience of multi-currency, cross border accounting is highly desirable. It would also be of benefit if candidates were a car owner/user.
Accuracy and attention to detail is key with this job. You will need to demonstrate your passion to produce, reconcile, review and present complex financial information, across multiple ledgers to ensure timely reporting deadlines are maintained.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Production and submission of Monthly Management Accounts
* Balance Sheet reconciliations
* P&L reconciliations
* Bank Account reconciliations (multi-currency EUR & GBP)
* Fixed Asset reporting
* VAT, Intrastat, EC Sales preparation and submission
* Month end reporting packs
* Liaise with localised sales
* 2+ years' experience in a previous European Accounts Assistant role
* Studying ACCA or CIMA
* AAT Qualified
* Strong organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
* Display energy, drive and determination to meet deadlines
* Commercially focused and able to build relationships with key internal contacts
* Confident communicator at all levels within the business
* Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Formula's, Vlookups)
* Experience in a manufacturing business is desirable
* Experience working with French & Dutch entities is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Finance professional to join a highly profitable, International manufacturing business. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact James Wisener at Wade Macdonald on 0118 9559 532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.