£14000 - £15000 per annum
11 months ago
Administration Assistant - Central Reading - £15,000 per annum + benefits
Wade Macdonald are working very closely with a fantastic Accountancy firm in the heart of Reading. This established busy company are looking for an Administration Assistant to join their strong and friendly team. This is a great opportunity to gain vital experience and progress within a financial background.
As the Administration Assistant your duties would include:
- Processing finished contracts and terminated contracts
- Monitoring contract mailboxes for contracts and requests for information
- Dealing with contractor queries via email and telephone
- Setting up new assignments on online timesheet system
- Raising new contract paperwork for checking and issuing
- Liaising with contractor payments team
- Liaising with recruitment consultants
- Filing and archiving of finished contracts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proactive and can do approach
- Clear and positive communication skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- A methodical and organised approach to their work
- Must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good computer knowledge, training provided. Knowledge of Excel is a benefit
- Would suit A Level graduate or someone with 1-2 years' experience in admin role
- Ability and willingness to learn on the job
If this role is of interest please contact Ashley Page of Wade Macdonald.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.