£25000 - £27000 per annum
10 months ago
Accounts Payable Clerk - Central Reading - £25,000 - £27,000 per annum + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a company in the heart of Reading. This well-established business are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their small but busy finance team.
As the Accounts Payable Clerk your duties would include:
- Match, batch and coding high volumes of Purchase Ledger invoices
- Resolution of internal and external invoice queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Management of accruals and prepayments for month end reporting
- Assisting with year-end audits
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger
- AAT qualification or equivalent
- Understanding of VAT across Europe
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel (V Look ups, Pivot Tables)
- Experience of working with foreign currencies
- Strong character with attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to utilise your current skills of accounting as well as acquire new ones.
If this role looks of interest to you, please click apply or email Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.