£22000 - £24000 per annum
4 months ago
Accounts Payable Clerk- East Oxford- £22,000 - £24,000 per annum + Benefits
My Client, a long-established family run business in Oxfordshire, are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, The successful candidate will have over 2 years' experience in a demanding Accounts Payable environment, Ensuring high volumes of invoices are processed, internal and external invoice queries are resolved and supplier statements are reconciled.
- High volumes of manual invoice processing
- Resolution of internal and external invoice queries
- Management of supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparation of weekly payment runs
- Proven experience as an Accounts Payable Clerk within an SME environment (2 years +).
- Strong Customer Service ethos and commercial brand awareness.
- Measurable and demonstrable track record of AP processes.
- Demonstrate a contagious enthusiasm for continuous improvement and consistently delivering the highest levels of performance.
- Outgoing, engaging personality.
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Accounts Payable Clerk to join a highly respected, growing business in Oxfordshire.
If this role looks of interest, please click apply or contact Ashley Page on Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.