£24000 - £29400 per annum
4 months ago
Assistant Accountant - OXFORD - £24,000 - £29,500
A fantastic opportunity to work for a third sector organisation in Oxford. The opportunity has arisen due to business growth and along with additional headcount in the finance team it will also lead to the successful applicant being offered a progressive and varied role.
The assistant accountant will report directly to the Finance Manager. Although this role is going to have a major focus on purchase ledger there will also be an element of payroll to be included. Main duties will be:
- Uploading to the cash, asset and payroll systems
- Responsible for the analysis and reporting to help support the annual budget process
- Uploading supplier invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Processing staff expenses
What you'll need to be successful
- Experience in an accounting role
- Previous experience of high volume invoice processing
- Proficient Microsoft office knowledge (Excel, Word & Outlook)
How to proceed
If this role is of interest, please click apply or contact Michael Carey at Wade Macdonald on 07799 519 309 or 0118 9559 529.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.