6 months ago
Account Assistant - £22,000 - £26,000 - Maidenhead
Wade Macdonald is proud to be given an opportunity to work alongside a well-established organisation in the heart of Maidenhead easily commutable from the train station.
My clients is looking for a stable strong candidate to join their busy team covering all aspects of the accounts, admin and credit control functions. Your role will be covering the following:
- Month End reporting
- Purchase Ledger
- Bank Reconciliation
- Daily debit/credit card transactions
- Ad hoc duties to assist the finance departments and finance controller.
What you'll need to be successful
- At least 2 years' experience in an accounts department
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work within in a pressured environment with attention to detail
- Flexibility with being a team player.
What you'll receive in return
- An opportunity to grow within a strong accounting environment
- Onsite parking
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
- Extensive benefits
How to proceed
If you would like to hear more about this amazing opportunity, or to discuss other roles within finance, please do not hesitate to contact Michael Carey at Wade Macdonald on 0118 9559 529 or email me email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.